HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP OUR STAFF, CUSTOMERS, AND COMICS HEALTHY:
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line to enter the showroom and for the bathrooms.
- Six-foot social distancing markers will be displayed throughout common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at club entrances and throughout the venue.
& We encourage customers to come with their own.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- All customers will be seated by a host at tables of no more than 4 people and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
No one will be sat with guests that are not in their own party.
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well will not be permitted onsite.
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms, and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- All staff members will be wearing masks for your safety and theirs.
- Customers are required to wear masks during the entering and exiting of the venue, while they wait to be seated, and while using the restroom.
However, a mask is not required when customers are eating and drinking at their table.
- We are abiding by all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy.
See you soon!
More questions? We're happy to answer! Call us at 720.274.6866